Habitat for Humanity of Clinton County uses 90 percent of your donation(s) to benefit families in Clinton County, Iowa. The remaining 10 percent is tithed to Mexico, where a little money goes a long way!
By identifying that you want to support your local Habitat for Humanity affiliate, 100 percent of your donation(s) will be directed to Habitat for Humanity of Clinton County. Simply click here.
Donate by Mail
You can also send donations to us directly at PO Box 2282, Clinton, IA 52733-2282. If you have any questions, please contact us at 563-242-4494 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We conduct several fundraising events throughout the year. Check out our upcoming events at our News & Events page.